Aurel ALS300 Lasers are offered either as a basic system or with optional handling modules for integration into a customer’s production line. Supported by process development and customized tooling ALS300 lasers are a vital part of Aurel Turn-key Manufacturing Solutions.
New laser trimmer for many different applications
ALS series lasers from Aurel can be used for various front and back end applications on ceramic, glass, silicon, plastic and PCB substrates.
We offer anything from Ohmic trimming of chip resistor networks to active and functional trimming of hybrids, digital and RF circuits.
Sensor elements for automotive and industrial applications can be trimmed and marked in ALS series complemented by pressure and temperature chambers for their response calibration, or by specialty modules for luminous flux, proximity, and other values adjustment.
ALS lasers are offered either as a basic system, or with optional handling modules for integration into a customer’s production line. Supported by process development and customized tooling ALS lasers are a vital part of Aurel Turn-key Manufacturing Solutions.
Overall versatility, in-field upgrades and lifetime support program make them the right choice for the industry.
- Thick and Thin Film Hybrids and Resistors Trimming
- Functional Trimming of SMD chip resistor
- Ohmic and Functional Trimming of RF and ASICs modules
- LTCC/HTCC Through Holes Drilling and Green Tape Routing
- Laser Marking on Ceramics, Metals and Plastics
- Windows © Operation System
- Wide Screen Monitor and Industrial Keyboard
- Aurel OC Operator Environment
- Pattern Recognition plug-in
- I/O ports for in-line integration and handling modules
- IEEE488, USB and Serial port Interfaces for external instruments connection
- PSI Advanced Trim Sequence Program mode
- Resistors Map Import from CAD files (.dxf, .dwg)
- 1064 nm Diode pumped 6÷12 W
- 532 nm Diode pumped 3÷6 W
- 355 nm Diode pumped 1÷3 W
- 1064 nm Lamp pumped 50 W
Beam positioning systems
- X / Y Linear Drive Beam Positioning
- Galvanometer Beam Positioning
Download (information): ALS300