The series VS screen-stencil printer uses highly advanced mechanical and electronic solutions to guarantee superior quality in fine-line printing of Thick Film, Solar Cell, LTCC, PWB, Wafers, Glass, Metal and many other applications.
The Automatic Vision System ensures resolutions better than 2 microns. All the machine’s movements are motorized and programmed by an user friendly menu.
- The new very intelligent head on high precision slides represents the latest state-of-the-art design with motorized and programmable axes for fine teaching and adjustment of parameters.
- High sensitive squeegee for fine-line printing, low pressure, constant angle, no vibrations.
- DC motor driven head allows smooth movement and precise speed & stroke adjustments in both directions.
- Configurable head, single squeegee, double squeegee, squeegee and flood blade.
- Motorized and programmable screen Z axis for screen height and slow snap-off function – very important for fine line printing.
- The machine is PC controlled and allows a great deal of flexibility on all functions.
- Touch screen monitor with user friendly interface.
- Print and flood, alternating print and after print delay.
- Programmable printing speed, printing pressure & downstop, screen snap-off.
- Machine diagnostic.
- Machine hood & parts lifting and locking. Setting up, and all parameters controls & storage.
- High precision fast linear motors. Alignment on the X-Y and Theta axes with 1 micron resolution for a perfect alignment between screen and substrate.
- Substrate hold down by vacuum, pump included. Vacuum detector for substrate presence and chamber sensor.
- Are available special fixture and chuck as porous plates for green tape, wafers, ceramics or universal table for PWBs.
The Vision camera is mounted on a X axis with linear motor. The movement on this axis and the movement of the table in the Y-axis cover the complete substrate area. This allows to look at the fiducial marks, the vias or a pad wherever they are placed on the substrate.
A special optic and IR lighting system is integrated in the TV-camera assembly. Room lighting or PCB colours no longer influence the reliability of the vision system.
The vision system is PC based with a very advanced software for easy teaching and automatic adjustment of all parameters and values.
Download (information): Aurel-VS1520A