CO2 Laser systems for scribing, cutting of ceramic substrates
The AUREL ALS200 CO2 Laser System has been designed for scribing, drilling and cutting of ceramic substrates for thin film and thick film hybrid circuits.
The system is compact, reliable, safe and easy to use and it mainly consists of the Laser Mainframe with semi-sealed RF excited CO, laser source, high precision X-Y table with linear motors and the Electronic Control on standard PC with menu program for cutting, drilling and scribing.
Special automation and handling are optional.
- Gas (CO2) plasma tubes mounted on a frame with a granite plane to ensure high output power stability.
- RF excitement technology, high peak power, high frequency modulation, compactness.
- No factory service requirement of the self refilling solution, the small internal gas cartridge is extremely easy to change at extraordinary low cost.
- Frequency and pulse width programmable and real-time controlled by the electronic control.
- Focusing group with 30 mm vertical adjustment (autofocus optional).
- Gas jet nozze for lens protection.
- Exhaust hood for ceramic particles.
- Two nozzles head for scribing and drilling.
X-Y Positioning Table
- Driven by high precision fast linear motors with optical linear encoders.
- Maximum stroke 300 x 300 mm.
- The chuck system accepts substrates up to 6” x 6”.
- Based on Windows PC with axes control card (CNC control on request).
- Menu program for cutting, drilling and scribing (linear and circular interpolation).
- Digital I/O for controlling special automations and handling optional.
- Substrate holder with vacuum chamber.
- Vision with electronic cross-hairs.
- Vision with automatic alignment system.
- Automatic loading and unloading systems (stack to stack for blank substrates, cassette to cassette for printed & fired substrates).
- Shuttles with two or more magazines or multicassette system.
- Exhaust aspiration and filtering.
- Water chiller.
|SPECIFICATIONS ALS200 CO2 LASER SYSTEM|
|Rated power||350 W (continuous mode) – Available other generator|
|Peak output power||850 W|
|Power stability (long term)||± 4%|
|Mode quality||1.1 M2|
|Pulse width range||2 – 1.000 µs|
|Pulse frequency||up to 50 kHz|
|Gas mix consumption||< 24 Nl/year (cartridge)|
|Heat dissipation||5 kW max|
|Stroke||300 x 300 mm (other stroke on request)|
|Line motors Optical linear encoders Speed||up to 500 mm/s|
|Accuracy||± 5 µm|
|Repeatability||± 4 µm|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||980W x 2.600L x 1.800 H mm|
|Weight||Approx. 1.600 Kg|
|Power||230 V / 1 ph / 50 Hz|
|Exhaust flow rate||approx. 3 m3/min; 1500 mm H2O|
|Cooling water||20 ± 1°C, flow 10 ± 12 l/min (optional water chiller)|
Download (information): ALS200-3-A3