2Z-HVS-200 a 2 zone high vacuum sealer with getter activation
2 Zone High Vacuum Sealer for sealing of MEMS-Packagings under high vacuum
(up to 10-6 hPa) with high reliability hermetically sealing. The electronic compoment can be processes before sealing in 2 heating zones with different temperatures up to 450 °C. This allows also the getter activation. There can be processed 6 packagings in parallel (maximum 6 adapters each with 42 mm diameter).
The ramp up rate is significant with 20 K/min in vacuum. The PID controller allows the storage of up to 20 programs with 100 steps each. The USB interface allows the easy programming and storage of unlimited programs. The process data can be recorded and saved as .csv or .xls data.
A key feature is the automatically positioning and sealing of the parts, whereas both parts must have the same temperature. The control of different heat-up ramp rates and/or ramp-down rates has been a huge task which was solved excellent.
The open construction behind glass allows a continuous monitoring/viewing of the process.
The electrical connection is 11 kW (230/400V AC, 3 phase, +N) and can be attached to a standard power socket.
Water cooling is strictly required for operation.
The dimension with 550 x 500 x1060 mm (WxHxD) and the weight of 105 kg makes the system very compact and allows the placement on a laboratory table or can be integrated in a production line with automatic loading/unloading.
This system is perfect for series and prototype production and is a low cost solution in comparison to other production systems.
- 2 heated regions, each with Ø 200 mm and 6 component adaptors
- Chamber height 100 mm
- Temperature range bottom heater: up to 450 °C, top heater: up to 200 °C
- bottom heater optional up to 600 °C
- Ramp up rate 20 K/min (in vacuum)
- Ramp down rate 20 K/min (in vacuum)
- Vacuum capable up to 10exp.-6 hPa, incl. pump, gate valve and vacuum measurement
- Interface USB incl. software UniSoft
- Controller HVS-2604 (20 programs storable, each with 100 steps)
- Dimensions 550 x 500 x 1060 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight 105 kg
- Voltage 230/400 V AC, 3 Phase, +N
- Frequency 50-60 Hz
- Current max. 3x16A
- Connected load 11 kW
Options and accessories:
- HVS-TC: Additional thermocouple to measure on device; for external measurement tool
- WC I: Closed loop water cooling system (stand alone)
Download (information): 2Z-HVS