Rapid Thermal Vacuum Process Oven with ramp up rate up to 150 K/sec.
Key features are
- good temperature uniformity
- precisely controlled ramp-up rates and fast ramp-down rates
- low process turnaround
- comfortable gas control
- table top system with small foot print
Multipurpose table top unit with front loading drawer for the following applications:
- excellent tool for various semiconductor processes
- implementing of new semiconductor processes
- prototype research
- quality control
- Rapid Thermal Processes
- SiAu, SiAl, SiMo alloying
- low k dielectrics
- post implanting annealing
- copper paste firing
- resistor paste firing
- other processes on demand
- for single wafer up to 150 mm (6″) or 156 mm x 156 mm substrate size
- (optional: adapter for 100 mm)
- process chamber made of quartz glass (chamber height: 40 mm)
- with integrated gas in- and outlet
- incl. one process gas line with Mass Flow Controller for Nitrogen (5 nlm = norm liter per min.)
- heated by 24 infrared lamps (42 kW)
- top and bottom heating
- ramp down rate: T=1000 °C˃400 °C 200 K/min.
ramp down rate: T= 400 °C˃100 °C 30 K/min.
- vacuum capable for external pump system (up to 10E-3 hPa, for up to 10E-6 hPa: see RTP-150-HV)
- SPS process controller with 50 programs and up to 50 steps each (ethernet interface), SIMATIC
- 7″ touch panel for easy programming and process control
- max. temperature 1000 °C
- temperature control by thermocouple
- water cooling required
- electrical connection type: 2x[32 A CEE plug (3 x 230 V, 3 Phase, N, PE>
- dimension oven: 504 mm x 504 mm (700) x 570 mm (w x d x h)
- weight: 58 kg
The oven will be programmed by a Siemens SPS controller. This allows the storage of 50 programs with saving all temperature profiles and segments.
Options and accessories like water cooler, additional flow meters, additional gas lines, additional thermocouple etc. are available on request. This tool
is for various applications and customers. The small size allows comfortable loading and unloading of the chamber. The oven can be easily placed on
a standard laboratory table.